Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for child support services?
2. How can I pay my child support?
3. Where can I find information on emancipation?
4. My children and I are receiving CalWORKs benefits, but I did not apply for your services. Why was a case opened?
5. Does the father's name on the Birth Certificate establish paternity?
6. How can I get custody or visitation?