How Do I Report a Divorce?

As soon as possible, provide MCERA with the entire copy of the Dissolution Order and, if there is one, the Settlement Agreement. Please call MCERA at (209) 726-2724.  MCERA should be joined in any dissolution order, otherwise, you may risk the order not being complete regarding how your retirement account is to be considered as it is community property and having to return to the court.