Lake Yosemite Entrance Fees
Boat Launching Permits
Annual passes will be placed on the boat / personal watercraft by County staff in an area visible to staff collecting fees at the main gate. Fees include:
- $50 per year or $6 per day
- A second boat or personal watercraft (i.e., jet ski) annual pass (to the same registered owner) can be purchased for $25.
- Senior Citizen (Ages 62+) Boat Pass - $30 per year and
- Second boat or personal watercraft is $15 (to the same registered owner)
An admission fee of $6 per vehicle and $10 per bus shall be charged. These fees are in addition to any other fees charged within Lake Yosemite Park for use of special facilities or obtaining permits.Annual Vehicle Pass
An annual pass may be purchased for $50 per year or $30 for senior citizens (ages 62+), valid for one year for one vehicle. Each additional vehicle (owned by the same person) will be charged $20 ($15 for senior citizens). An Annual Pass for Merced County Parks charging a vehicle entrance fee can be purchased for $75.
A vehicle containing a current pass that has had the windshield replaced may obtain a second pass for $2 upon showing a current receipt.Exceptions
The following are exempt from the vehicle admission fee:
- Government vehicles drive for governmental business
- Vehicles driven by park concessionaires and employees working at the park
- Vehicles driven by individuals attending functions being held at rented facilities
- Vehicles driven by County employees, contractors, or agents assigned to the park
- Vehicles used for general business at the park, including delivery men and service calls