FNL Programs operate throughout California, including Merced County schools and communities.
FNL Programs include:
- Friday Night Live Roadmap - The focus of the Roadmap is on effecting change in the environment that we live in, not just the people that live in it.
- Friday Night Live for high school age youth to participate in creating safe and healthy activities while partnering with adults
- Club Live for middle school age youth to focus on community involvement and build social and refusal skills
- FNL Kids is for upper elementary youth (fourth, fifth, and sixth grades)
- FNL Mentoring trains high school students to become cross-age mentors for middle school students who could benefit from a positive role model relationship
For more information, view California Friday Night Live Partnership
or call the Prevention Unit at (209) 381-6860.