Merced County California

Go To Site Search
How to Report a Crime

If you have an emergency, you should dial 911 IMMEDIATELY!!

Crime Stoppers

Consumer Fraud

Consumer Fraud form


To Report a Gang Crime Click Here

Real Estate Fraud
Real Estate Fraud Complaint Form

Welfare Fraud
To make an anonymous tip for Welfare Fraud call: (209) 72-FRAUD

Merced County 2222 M Street Merced, CA 9543 Ph. (209) 385-7434 Toll Free (800) 226-6452
striving for excellence