Are you in need of family planning services?
Family PACT is a program that provides no-cost family planning services to low-income women, men and teens.
Who is eligible?
Women, men, and teens able to become pregnant or cause a pregnancy canget Family PACT services if they are low-income California residents.
Find out if you are eligible by calling Merced County Department ofPublic Health, (209) 381-1010, a local Family PACT provider or see our Family PACT brochure.
Family PACT can help you
Clinic Schedule Information
- Prevent an unplanned pregnancy.
- Protect your reproductive health by helping you take care of yourself so that you can have a healthy baby when you are ready.
- Find out about birth control methods. There are many birth control methods to choose from. Talk to your Family PACT provider about what method would be best for you.
- Protect yourself from Sexually transmitted infections (STI’s). STI’s are infections people can get from having sex with someone who has one.
- Get the education, counseling, and treatment you need.
Horario de la Clinica para
Merced Office Los Banos Office
260 E. 15th Street 415 F Street,
Merced CA 95341 Los Banos CA 93635
(209) 381-1010 (209) 710-6085