Due to the scope, complexity, specialization and time constraints of this project, we respectfully request each firm to closely assess their previous work efforts and abilities as they relate to the following:
- Completion of at least five (5) Needs Assessment studies and Master Planning efforts related to innovative Adult Correctional facilities within the last three (3) years.
- Previous experience and/or involvement with preparing AB900 and/or SB1022 funding applications to the BSCC, and the outcome of said application(s).
- Ability to develop an architectural program to establish project scope.
- Develop cost estimates illustrating a minimum of three (3) options.
- Ability to meet limited time constraints and compile necessary programmatic requirements with County input.
In order to receive consideration from the Department of Public Works, all information identified in the Request for Qualifications/Proposal must be submitted and received by the Department of Public Works, on or before 4:00 p.m., June 17, 2014.