Merced County California
How do I report child abuse?
During normal busines hours (8 AM to 5 PM) call our child abuse hotline at (209) 385-3104. After 5 PM and on weekends, please call (209) 722-9915.

Human Services Agency

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a job at HSA?
2. How do I report child abuse?
3. How do I apply for CalFresh?
4. What is Semi-Annual Reporting (SAR)?

Merced County 2222 M Street Merced, CA 9543 Ph. (209) 385-7434 Toll Free (800) 226-6452
striving for excellence