Merced County California
Where can I get legal forms?
The Judicial Council has forms available to the public at no charge. Merced Superior Court also has free forms available.

County Counsel

Show All Answers

1. Can you help me with my legal problem?
2. Where can I get legal forms?
3. Where can I find the Legal Services for Seniors program?
4. I can’t afford a lawyer. Can you help?

Merced County 2222 M Street Merced, CA 9543 Ph. (209) 385-7434 Toll Free (800) 226-6452
striving for excellence