Merced County California
How do I change my address?
Complete and sign an Address Change Form and fax to (209) 725-3956 mail to the Assessor's Office at:
2222 M St.
Merced, CA 95340
Address Change Form


Show All Answers

1. How do I change my address?
2. How can I request a review?
3. What is the Williamson Act?

Merced County 2222 M Street Merced, CA 9543 Ph. (209) 385-7434 Toll Free (800) 226-6452
striving for excellence