Merced County California

Behavioral Health and Recovery Services Problem Resolution - Appeals

Show All Answers

1. What should I expect after filing an appeal?
2. What is the difference between a standard appeal and an expedited appeal?
3. What if I do not agree with the results of the investigation?
4. What are my rights regarding access to my appeals file?

Merced County 2222 M Street Merced, CA 9543 Ph. (209) 385-7434 Toll Free (800) 226-6452
striving for excellence